- Details should the same as the one mentioned in the proof of address and proof of identity.
- Proper and full details regarding the address and contact number should be given.
- Form 49A or the application form should be filled in capital letters.
- Any kind of over writing and rectifications are not entertained in the application form.
- Only the initials of the applicant in the first name and last name columns should not be mentioned.
- A fresh PAN card application is not supported if the old PAN card of the applicant is stolen, lost or disrupted.
- If the applicant uses a thumb impression of either the Notary or the Magistrate, the application form will be immediately disqualified.
How to Apply New Pan Card, Online Form, Correction, Link to Aadhar 2019
New Pan Card Online Form, Correction, Link to Aadhar 2019 Full Details – UTITSL Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Permanent Account Number PAN Card Those Indian Citizen Are Interested to the Create a New Pan Card or Changes in Old Pan Card or Some Updates Can Read the Full Details and Apply Through Online.
PAN or Permanent Account Number is a 10 digit alpha-numeric code which stores all financial transactions of an entity. Each and every taxpayer in India is assigned a PAN through which he can pay taxes and file Income Tax Returns. In the year 1972, the concept of PAN or Permanent Account Number was introduced by the Indian Government. When introduced, this system was voluntary for the individuals but as time passed it was made mandatory for every taxpayer under Section 139A of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Previously, PAN Card number was allotted to the taxpayers manually by the Government but as the number of taxpayers increased, it became difficult for the Government to keep track of each one of them manually. Thus, in 1995 the process of manual allotment was revoked. A person can go for PAN card application both online and offline.
Points to Remember
New Pan Card Online Form, Correction, Link to Aadhar 2019-2019 – Full Details
- Indian Citizen All Category : 107/-
- Indian Citizen Resident in Abroad Pan Card Registration Dispatched Fee : 989/-
- Pay the Registration Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2019
- Minimum age : 18 years (Now anyone can apply for pan card)
Document Required for Pan Card
- Card Voter Identify Card (Voter ID)
- Arms License Passport
- Driving License (DL)
- Pension Card with Photograph
- Ration Card
- Photo ID Card Issued By Any Central / State Government Authority
- Any Other Related Supported Document
Fill New Pan Form Online Form
- Open Online Application Form
- Choose the Category Individual, Army, Navy, Air force, Company, Partner, Firm
- Enter Your Basic Details Exp: Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Email ID and other Related Details
- Click on Declaration and Submit Pan card Form 2017
- Pay the Registration Fee and Note / Print Your Acknowledgement Number for Future Reference